Reply by Royal Prestige

As a result of water damage we issued a refund which was received by Beatriz on 4/11/15.
Author's

Attn: Claims Department ManagementRE: Acct. 22679011 / Beatriz Williams

As per my telephone conversation with your (608) 273-3373 support staff yesterday at approximately 9:15am ET please find the hereto-attached photos representing the outcome/damage incurred from your faulty equipment associated with my above-referenced account.

The purpose of my providing said pictures is two-fold, as follows:

1. To initiate my claim & monetary reimbursement process.2. To receive a prepaid return label (aka RMA Label), so that I may return your faulty equipment for repair and or replacement (complimentary, of course).

I thank you in advance for your timely attention on this matter and respectfully emphasize that this represents the second time [within an approximate two-year span] in which I’ve lost time and money (re: property damages), as a direct result of faulty Royal Prestige equipment.

Do not hesitate to contact me if any additional information or photos are required, as I otherwise expect to hear from someone very soon.

Regards,Beatriz Williams(201) 916-5122

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Royal Prestige?

Swagway - Buyer Beware! Swagway "I bought a brand new (or so I thought) X2 on 12/8/16 straight off of the company website. It was a promo deal that included the board and bag. When..." Read more Duckfish Electronics - STAY AWAY AT ALL COSTS!! Duckfish Electronics "If you're looking for damaged, defective, reported stolen, fraud reported, blacklisted, financed, etc...and a fake attempt for quality cell phones, then this is the place for you. At first we..." Read more Buy Squad - TV IS NOT NEW Buy Squad "I purchased the Samsung UN55KS8000 55-Inch 4K Ultra HD Smart LED TV. From start to finish it took almost a month before I received my TV. There was no way..." Read more Samsung Electronics - Poor Quality Warranty Repair; Bad Customer Service Samsung Electronics "Refrigerator never made crushed ice – only whole cubes with the sides slightly shaved. Was that this was normal and not to worry about it, things would clear up on..." Read more When Best Buy delivery is SO bad, you take your money to Sears Best Buy "Last week of August 2017 to September 18 2017 . Boyfriend and I go to best buy to purchase a refrigerator, given that our fridge is dead and only the..." Read more Resella Pharmaceuticals - Fake company , please local police should arrest them Resella Pharmaceuticals "in july i bought 5x Calcium Hydroxyapatite Microsphere Gel with order number #2635 with track number UA377288431US and UA377288431US using usps, however my package never come until now, i try..." Read more Equity Finance -   Business Loan - Apply For Quick Personal Loans Equity Finance " we give Credit Personal Loans, you can get instant loan/money for a wide range of your personal needs like renovation of your home, marriage in the family, a family..." Read more Dhgate - Product with a serious manufacturing defect. Waiting for seller's answer about it. Dhgate "Good morning. I have had to open a dispute because the product has a serious manufacturing defect. The camera does not fit in the space that corresponds so cuz of..." Read more