3.0

Good Morning, I'm Sorry But I Haven't heard from Royal Prestige and I would love to find out if they received My Review, being that they still haven't settled anything for Me and I hate to see the new Products in the new boxes just sit there, and I'm not able to make a Payment till they settle all this being that this is not what the sell representative told us when we made the order I understand the Guy's where new but something needs to be Done Asap.We were waiting on a higher employee to come out on Sunday like he told us on Thursday and he didn't even make his appearance, or even tried to called Us.

we called him and got no answer and we text and we didn't hear anything either.

I seriously need help because my last option is to get a consumer fraud lawyer or at least some different type of help.Thank You in Advance ATT: (903)472-3314 Cruz Rodriguez

Review about: Royal Prestige Cookware.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Preferred solution: Please Take the wrong Product(Tamalera) back, and ill start paying The Knifes i purchased that same day. please i just need to get this corrected so i can start paying.

I liked: Quality of the products, Warranty.

I didn't like: How they claim that their clients are important, How the supervisor nor the sellers keep there words, How they dont help to solve there own problems.

Had an Experience with Royal Prestige?

Comments