Reply by Royal Prestige

As a result of water damage we issued a refund which was received by Beatriz on 4/11/15.
Author's
West New York, New Jersey

Attn: Claims Department ManagementRE: Acct. 22679011 / Beatriz Williams

As per my telephone conversation with your (608) 273-3373 support staff yesterday at approximately 9:15am ET please find the hereto-attached photos representing the outcome/damage incurred from your faulty equipment associated with my above-referenced account.

The purpose of my providing said pictures is two-fold, as follows:

1. To initiate my claim & monetary reimbursement process.2. To receive a prepaid return label (aka RMA Label), so that I may return your faulty equipment for repair and or replacement (complimentary, of course).

I thank you in advance for your timely attention on this matter and respectfully emphasize that this represents the second time [within an approximate two-year span] in which I’ve lost time and money (re: property damages), as a direct result of faulty Royal Prestige equipment.

Do not hesitate to contact me if any additional information or photos are required, as I otherwise expect to hear from someone very soon.

Regards,Beatriz Williams(201) 916-5122

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Royal Prestige?