Reply by Royal Prestige

We have read your complaint and are contacting you. We inspected your Votex Blender in November 2016 and found no problems and you have not contacted Customer Service since then with any problems. Customer Service is contacting you and we will pick up your Vortex and exchange it for a Royal Prestige Liquid Core electric skillet that has a digital probe to heat the food to required temperatures evenly cooking your food. It is of equal value to the Vortex.
The Customer Care Team
Author's
1.1
Ease of Use
Style and Design

I bought the blender not a good product 1.it does not blend very well, I called the company and I send it back still does not blend very well I have to use a spoon to get all the food that falls down in the blender in order to get a even blend.

2. the glass has a metal or silver strip and food gets stuck in it I called the company told me that a lot of people have reported this and nothing has been done. it looks dirty and is unsanitary. 3.

very heavy blender, because it is so heavy you need to unplug it to take it off motor to pour into a dish or pan you need both hands to remove it from motor because it is too heavy. I do not recommend this product to anybody it is very expensive and not a good product.

The company will not take it back and give me my money back.I will no longer buy any products from this company too expensive and NOT worth the hype.

Review about: Royal Prestige Blender.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Too expensive and not worth the hype.

Had an Experience with Royal Prestige?